The Transitional Care team is there to bridge the gap that exists when you transfer from one health care setting to another. We help you to navigate through the health care system and ensure continuity of care to meet your treatment goals. Our skilled team helps to prevent time consuming visits to the emergency department by handling situations in the home before they become more serious.
What is our goal?
To provide excellent patient-centered care for patients and families as they move from one level of care to another.
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Advance Practice Providers experienced in managing chronic and acute illnesses
- Licensed nurses
- Licensed social workers
What services does Peterson Transitional Care provide?
- Coordinate care with your doctors and healthcare providers
- Order diagnostic tests to determine cause of symptoms in coordination with your providers.
- Order care from the disciplines as needed, example physical therapy, occupational therapy, wound care, home care, etc.
- Provide education on disease management and medications
- 24/7 on-call service by Advance Practice Providers
- Visits at your place of residence (private home, nursing facility, etc.)
- Consults in hospital upon request of hospital medical team.
Fax: (830) 515.5485
250 Cully Drive, Kerrville, Texas 78028