Palliative Care is a medical specialty available to individuals with a serious illness. The team-based approach is used to manage distressing symptoms that come with diagnosis of serious illness. The focus is to improve the quality of life and assist in completing the treatment plan of your choice.
Our goal is to provide a continuum of high-quality care to elevate the health of the community we serve.
Who is part of Peterson Palliative Care Team?
- Palliative Care Certified Physician
- Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist)
- Licensed Nurses
- Licensed Social Workers
What services does Peterson Palliative Care Provide?
- Prescribe treatments to control pain or other distressing symptoms
- Order diagnostic tests to determine cause of symptoms
- Order care from other disciplines as needed:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Wound Care
- Home Care
- Provide education on disease progression or how to manage illness
- Advance Care Planning to assist with difficult decisions
- Coordinate care with other doctors and healthcare providers
- Provide emotional and spiritual support
- 24×7 on-call service by Advance Practice Providers
- Consults at your place of residence (private home, nursing facility, etc.)
- Consults in hospital upon request of hospital medical team.
Phone – (830) 258.6300
Fax – (830) 515.5485
250 Cully Drive
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org