We provide personalized medical care for you at your HOME. Home can be your private residence, assisted living facility, or nursing home.
Providers at Home services include:
- Transitioning your care from hospital to home
- Primary Care including preventative care/screening, medication management, ordering tests, etc.
- Palliative care which includes support and symptom management related to chronic life limiting illness
- Advance care planning
- Referrals to other providers and services when appropriate, such as home care, therapy, specialists
Personalized care means you have choice and control over the way your care is planned and delivered. Here’s how we do it:
- Work with you, your family, and/or caregivers to develop a personalized care plan
- Participate in shared decision making
- Maintain close communication with you and your family/caregiver by calling you with any changes in care plan
- Available across the continuum – Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Facility, and Home
- Available 24/7 with the in call support
- Team of exceptionally qualified and trained healthcare professionals
Our team is comprised of compassionate professionals from a variety of fields, including:
- Internal Medicine and Hospice/Palliative Board certified physician
- Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners) specialized and experienced in adult and gerontology care
- Experienced Nurses
- Masters prepared Medical Social Workers
Who pays for Providers at Home services?
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances
- We also accept self-pay
- Insurance is billed like any other clinic provider or specialist, and you may or may not have a co-pay depending on your insurance plan
Unsure if you or your loved one will benefit from these services? Please call us at 830.258.6300 and we will help you navigate through your questions.