Our services don’t stop at surgery. Peterson’s cardio rehab offers the right care for healing hearts. Let us create a physical plan tailored to meet your specific needs. Studies have shown that people who complete a cardiac rehab program can increase their life expectancy by up to five years. Exercise will improve your endurance and muscle strength. We offer the following:
- Assessment of your personal risk factors for heart and blood vessel disease
- Education and support to make a healthy lifestyle change (weight management, heart healthy eating, tobacco/smoke limitations
- Personalized exercise plans and monitoring of blood pressure, lipids/cholesterol, diabetes
- Psychological/stress assessment and counseling
- Improved communication with your doctor and other healthcare providers following your cardiac event
Find out if you are eligible to participate. Call the Cardiopulmonary Rehab office inside Peterson’s Ambulatory Care Center on Cully Drive at 830.258.7077.