Recognizing a Violation:
- Duplicate billing.
- Charging for one service while delivering another.
- Billing for a service not rendered.
- Medically unnecessary procedures.
- Test orders not ordered by attending physicians.
- The misuse of standardized coding to receive higher payment.
- Inappropriate or insufficient discharge planning.
- Unbundling of charges in order to receive higher payments.
- No documentation of care.
- Documentation not accompanying test order
- Denying Patients Freedom of Choice.
Reporting a Violation:
If you recognize any of the above, please report it by phone (844)868-4852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can anonymously call the Corporate Compliance Hotline at (844)868-4852.The Hotline is an unanswered, recorded telephone line dedicated for the anonymous reporting of potential Corporate Compliance issues.