– COVID-19 Hotline: 830.896.4200, Option 1. Open from 8 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday. Before you call the Hotline, please review our answers to the community’s frequently asked questions.
– If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, you need to self-isolate and call your primary care physician. If you do not have a primary care physician, contact Peterson Urgent Care at 830.258.7669 and they will assist you. Please do NOT go to the Emergency Department, a health care facility/clinic, or the health department to seek testing or treatment.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) News and Information
You have questions, we have answers: FAQs – COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations
Should You Wear a Mask? Peterson Health’s Position on Face Masks
Peterson Health Visitation Policy:
Beginning September 1st, 2020, Peterson Regional Medical Center and Peterson Health medical facilities will allow visitors.
- Visitors and patients will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Visitors must remain with the patient at all times, with the exception of getting food from the hospital cafeteria, visiting the gift shop, or exiting the building.
- No more than two (2) visitors at a time will be allowed in the patient’s room.