COVID-19 (Coronavirus) News and Information
Beginning September 1st, Peterson Regional Medical Center and Peterson Health medical facilities will allow visitors.
- Visitors and patients will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Visitors must remain with the patient at all times, with the exception of getting food from the hospital cafeteria, visiting the gift shop, or exiting the building.
- No more than two (2) visitors at a time will be allowed in the patient’s room.
– To reach the COVID-19 non-medical hotline dial (830) 896-4200. Open from 8:00 am – 4pm, Monday through Friday
– If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, please do NOT go to the Emergency Department, a health care facility/clinic or the health department to seek testing or treatment. You need to self-isolate and call your primary care physician. If you do not have a primary care physician, contact Peterson Urgent Care at (830)258-7669 and they will assist you.
– CDC Resources – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
– Texas Health Department – https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
– Texas Health Department FAQ – https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/faq.aspx
|Tested: 7,762,242||Total tested through Peterson Health: 7,870|
|Confirmed Cases: 862,375||Confirmed Cases: 667(12 new)|
|Deaths: 17,504||Deaths: 13|