Peterson Health values the contributions of our employees; this is why we offer excellent benefits that add tremendous value to your overall compensation package.
You become eligible for these benefits on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) – This benefit gives you as much flexibility as possible when you need or want time off. The program combines vacation, holiday and sick leave into one flexible plan. Time off grows with years of service and hours worked. You may also “sell back” your paid time off twice a year at 80% of its value.
• Sick Leave Insurance Program (SLIP) – Serves as a companion benefit to PTO allowing employees paid leave due to extended illness.
• Medical Coverage – You have a choice of medical insurance plans so you can select the one that works best for you and your family. Peterson Health offers a PPO plan with a “buy up” option for higher levels of coverage. All plans offer outstanding coverage, particularly with services provided by Peterson Health.
• Dental Coverage – As with your medical coverage, you have a choice of dental plans to meet the specific needs for you and your family.
• Retirement Benefits – 401(k) Plan enables you to save for retirement on a pre-tax basis. Your contributions are matched by Peterson at 50%, up to your first four percent of contribution. You have a variety of professionally managed fund choices in which to invest your savings. *eligible to participate at the first day of the month following 90 days of employment
• Wellness Program – Earn up to $600 for active participation in the Peterson “Wellness Revolution”.
• Tuition Reimbursement – Peterson Health supports your professional development, career progression, and learning by reimbursing costs of tuition and fees for eligible coursework.
• Education – You are given plenty of opportunities to advance your skill sets, knowledge and career through participation in ongoing education and development that includes classroom learning (on- and off-site), preparation for professional certifications, online learning options and more. You may also be able to take advantage of the PRMC Volunteer Scholarship program, and Schreiner University discount.
• Family & Wellness – Peterson Health provides an Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential personal, legal and financial counseling services for you and your family.
• Consumer Discounts – You can save money on a variety of products and services – from computers and wireless services to flowers and entertainment tickets.
• Other Benefits – In addition to these benefits, you will receive free parking, cafeteria discounts, direct deposit, and voluntary benefits such as long-term care, vision, life, disability, critical illness, cancer and accident.