At Peterson Health we are elevating health…and each other! Join a dynamic, results-oriented environment that offers nurses a diverse array of tools, resources and professional support designed to help you excel in your nursing career.
Peterson Health is an organization that pursues exceptional talent, rewards innovative thinking and encourages opportunities for advancement. We are dedicated to exceptional, compassionate, patient-centered care and are hiring nurses who share our commitment.
Peterson Health nurses have the advantage of a wide range of benefits such as:
• Unit Practice Council – We believe in involving our staff in decisions pertaining to nursing practice and patient care. Their experience and input is crucial to our continual pursuit of excellence. The Unit Practice Council helps improve accountability, professionalism and employee satisfaction, while enhancing quality of care and patient outcomes.
• Personalized Preceptor Program – Your success is important to us! You’ll work one-on-one with a trained preceptor to smooth your integration onto the unit.
• Ongoing Clinical Support – As you progress, Clinical Nurse Supervisors and our Nurse Educator will be by your side at each step, serving as preceptors, mentors and advocates.
• Professional Development & Training – Peterson Health offers a wide range of programs and opportunities for nurses at all stages of their careers, such as a Nurse Residency program in partnership with Yale New Haven, Continuing Nursing Education (CE) courses are offered free to Peterson Health employees through our partnership with HealthStream. Peterson Health is an Approved Provider Unit, credentialed through Texas Nurses Association allowing us to develop and offer courses with contact hours to our team members and through our facility.
• Competitive Pay – Providing outstanding patient care means investing in outstanding Nurses. Part of this investment includes more competitive pay.
• Leveling Opportunities – The Levels of Professional Nursing Practice program promotes professional behavior and working environment while providing opportunities for professional advancement.