Raising funds and making friends to accomplish the mission of Peterson Health.
Peterson Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization supported by more than 4,000 generous donors. These include individuals, corporations and private foundations. All gifts help provide facilities, equipment, technology, education and training to meet the health care needs of patients at Peterson Health.
Your gift to Peterson Health Foundation will do a world of good. Because of you, we will continue to save lives, restore health, provide care and give comfort, to folks in Kerrville and the surrounding area.
Ways to Give
- You can donate directly by check or cash.
- You can donate online with your credit or debit card.
- You can make Peterson Health Foundation the recipient of a gift from the required minimum distribution of an IRA.
- You can make a gift of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
- You can give now from your Donor-Advised fund.
- You can give a paid-up whole life insurance policy.
- You can give a gift of real estate.
- You can give a gift of mineral interests.
- You can give a gift of business interests or assets.
- You can leave a gift to Peterson Health Foundation in your will or estate plan.
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, gifts to Peterson Health Foundation can provide many tax-saving opportunities. We can provide resources for making a wise decision about the possible ways you can make your gift. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 830.258.7411.
Please note: Peterson Health Foundation cannot give legal or financial advice. Always discuss the details of a gift with your attorney and/or financial advisor.