Peterson Health Foundation
Raising funds and making friends to accomplish the mission of Peterson Health
Peterson Health Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization supported by more than 4,000 generous donors. These include individuals, corporations and private foundations. All gifts help provide facilities, equipment, technology, education and training to meet the health care needs of patients at Peterson Health.
Your gift to Peterson Health Foundation will do a world of good. Because of you, we will continue to save lives, restore health, provide care and give comfort, to folks in Kerrville and the surrounding area.
Ways to Give
Here are some of the ways you can make a gift to Peterson Health Foundation:
- You can donate directly by check or cash.
- You can donate online with your credit or debit card by clicking here.
- You can make Peterson Health Foundation the recipient of a gift from the required minimum distribution of an IRA.
- You can make a gift of stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- You can give a paid-up whole life insurance policy.
- You can give a gift of real estate.
- You can place Peterson Health Foundation in your will.
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, gifts to Peterson Health Foundation can provide many tax-saving opportunities. We can provide resources for making a wise decision about the possible ways you can make your gift. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (830) 258-7411.
Please note: Peterson Health Foundation cannot give legal or financial advice. Always discuss the details of a gift with your attorney and/or financial advisor.
Foundation Board Officers:
Cecil Atkission, President
Curtis Finley, Vice President
Foundation Board Members:
Cecil Atkission, Glenn Andrew, Stephen Fine, Curtis Finley, Diane Green, John Miller, Tammy Prout, Jane Ragsdale, John Rogers, Bruce Stracke, Roy Thompson, Mindy Wendele, Mike Wilson
Development Department Staff:
Tom Martin, Director of Development
Zoe Van Dyke, Annual Giving and Special Events Coordinator
Nissa Kendall, Development Administrative Assistant